Plant A Tree, Save The Earth
Trees are one of the most versatile aspects of your landscape design, but did you know that trees help regulate our climate and sustain the lives of animals and birds? Let us help you plant a new tree or feed, or treat and prune a tree that may have been neglected.
While tree removal is the last resort, it is sometimes necessary. Sick trees, trees that uproot sidewalks, cause cracks in foundation, disrupt sewer lines, have sustained severe storm damage or trees that are simply too close to important structures are examples of trees that are ripe for removal.
Some Of Our Favorite Variety Of Trees
- Japanese Maples. An elegant and vibrant touch to any landscape.
- Crape Myrtles. With their showy summer growth, and colorful fall foliage, Crape Myrtles are an excellent choice for garden accents.
- Cherry Laurels. More akin to a dense shrub, the versatility of a Cherry Laurel cannot be stressed enough. This broad leaf plant is hardy and handsome, working beautifully in tandem with the rest of your garden design.
- Boxwoods. A superb choice for the homeowner seeking privacy, boxwoods cultivate exceptionally well, stand up to extreme wear, and are easily molded to fit any space. The vivid treen density of a Boxwood's foliage make for an excellent screen.
- Maples. Maples carry a timeless classic appeal, and are never unwelcome in any space. They remain gorgeous year round, and make excellent focal points in any landscape design.
- Dogwoods. Distinctive and dignified, the blossoms of a dogwood bloom excellently in our hardiness zone, making for a gorgeous addition to any landscape.
Key Benefits of this Service
Increase your property value
Trees can help regulate climate
Provide homes for animals and birds
Sick or dead trees need to be removed before they cause property damage
We offer a wide variety of trees