We consider ourselves and Snow Management Company, not a snow plowing company. Our team is well trained, and can handle MOST challenging and difficult storms. We receive storm alerts in advance and carefully monitor all incoming inclement weather. From a simple application of sidewalk ice melt product to plowing of streets and parking lots, we can provide the equipment and skilled teams to handle the challenges of winter weather.
Commercial Snow Removal
- We develop a unique strategy for each property, including the assignment of required equipment, operators, sidewalk personnel, materials and supervision.
- Each of our commercial accounts is assigned a Project Manager. Together with our Project Manager and your key staff, we will conduct several on-site meetings, both pre-season and post-season. This ensures an open line of communication and level of trust in our partnership.
- Our phones are staffed 24 hours a day during a winter storm. You will be given a phone list to put you in direct contact with our staff, should a problem arise or you require additional services as the storm progresses.
- We invest thousands of dollars each year on purchasing new equipment, such as trucks, plows, loaders and blowers. We have a full-time mechanic on staff who maintains existing equipment and ensures full functionality before a storm even hits the radar.
- We maintain our own on-site salt reserves. At any given time, we can hold up to 500 tons of salt at our 182 Pleasantview Road location.
Additional Snow Removal Services
- Snow Hauling. Wheel loaders and dump trucks are used to remove or relocate snow piles from your property. This is valuable when you are attempting to free up parking spaces and reduces perpetual ice slicks caused by re-freeze and snow pile run-off.
- Snow Blowing/Shoveling. Our team of professionals are trained snow shovelers. We can handle the most difficult circumstances. We use a combination of shovels, snow blowers and equipment attachments for the best results. We place markers along all of your sidewalks, entrances, driveways, emergency exits and fire hydrants, ensuring that the snow is cleared from all major components on your property.
Choose A Pricing Structure That Works Best For You
- Per Event Pricing
- Per Inch Pricing
- Per Push Pricing
- Seasonal (Flat Rate) Pricing
Key Benefits of the Service
We customize snow removal on a customer by customer basis
Around the clock monitoring during winter storms
We keep up to date with the latest and greatest snow removal technology
We can remove snow to prevent melting/refreezing